BUY REAR VIEW CAMERA - VIEW CAMERA
Buy Rear View Camera - Underwater Camera Of Oil Spill - Usb Pen Camera
Buy Rear View Camera
- The view camera is a type of camera first developed in the era of the DaguerreotypeStroebel, L. D. (1986). View Camera Technique, 5th ed., p. 212. Boston: Focal Press. ISBN 0-240-51711-3 and still in use today, though with many refinements.
- A style of camera consisting of a bellows connecting a lens support and film holder, mounted on a rail or pair of rails. View cameras offer the lens and film planes a great deal of unrestricted physical movement for controlling depth of field and perspective.
- Originally a camera used for taking 'views' or landscapes. Now generally used of any large format camera, usually one equipped with movements.
- The back part of something, esp. a building or vehicle
- rear(a): located in or toward the back or rear; "the chair's rear legs"; "the rear door of the plane"; "on the rearward side"
- the back of a military formation or procession; "infantrymen were in the rear"
- The space or position at the back of something or someone
- The hindmost part of an army, fleet, or line of people
- stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds; "The horse reared in terror"
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
Clover Electronics TFT7001 7-Inch TFT LCD Rear View System with Night Vision Color Camera - Large (Black)
Product Details: Color System Helps Reduce the Worry and Risk of Backing your Vehicle; Advanced 7” TFT LCD Compact Widescreen Monitor produces a Crystal Clear Image for up to 2 Cameras; Flip Image Up/Down and Left/Right Easily with Remote Controller; System has User-Friendly On-Screen Display Menu and Easy Installation Kit; Includes Single Weather Resistant Color Camera with 130° Viewing Angle; Shock/Vibration Resistant Monitor and Camera have Rugged Steel Construction and Adjustable Mounting Bracket Product Specifications : 7” TFT LCD Wide Screen; Power Source: DC 12V; Image Sensor: 1/3” Color CCD Sensor; Number of Pixels:NTSC: 512(H) x 492(V); Scanning System: 2:1 Interlaced; Sync System: Internal; Resolution: 380 TV lines; S/N Ratio: More than 46db; Video Output:1.0v p-p composite, 75 ohms; Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/60 to 1/6,000sec; Lens: 2.9mm For Additional Product Specifications Please Contact Customer Service at 877-327-5000
Taco Bell on the Beach in Pacifica, CA
We were immediately drawn to this contemporary yet rustic architecture of this eating place, which used to be an A & W Root beer stand. Currently it's a Taco Bell. Yes, a Taco Bell on the beach! Beautiful views from inside. When we first moved out here there was a real wood burning fireplace which we loved. Remodeling removed my favorite feature unfortunately. We still miss the fireplace. Going out to the back there is a deck with restrooms, tables and a take out counter. It's quite the place.
Funny story on me. We were supposed to have high surf and high winds, but the early afternoon was nothing to pull your camera out for. We went to Half Moon Bay to buy some trail mix (don't even ask), got a vegetarian sandwich at Safeway and went to Pillar Point Harbor to eat it.
Then it was time to go home. As we were coming from the south and we first saw Linda Mar Beach (Pacifica State Beach), I saw a lot of white waves, some crashing against the rocks, so I asked DH to pull out. Because it was not surfable (is that a word?) the parking lot south of Taco Bell was virtually empty.
I tried to open the car door and the wind was so hard I had to really push hard against it. I grabbed my extra jacket, and decided to photograph the sea foam on the beach I could probably just use my telephoto lens. I switched lenses, pushed my way out of the car, (by this time other cars had arrived) and walked down to take some roaring ocean shots, and a bunch of sea foam shots.
I spotted a couple who were taking photos of each other, finished with my photos (well, I was being blown to bits by the steady wind) and then looked back at Taco Bell. The light was gorgeous. Should I go back and change lenses, and then brave the wind? Nah, I'll just use my telephoto to shoot for a panorama and that's what I did.
Used photomerge in photoshop and it did a fairly good job. I had to add to the sky for balance. So the file is now huge in case I want to make a poster or something. :-)
Night Ride, Private Taxi, Havana Cuba
View from the back seat of a 50's private car on the way home from a night at the Melia Cohiba (which has a great little venue for small performances). The newer low light cameras like the D7000 are making it possible to capture interesting available light images in situations that a only few years ago would have been difficult. In Cuba, that opens up a wealth of possibilities to shoot at night and capture really cool pictures if you're willing to drag your camera along on your nights out on the town. Some clubs have policies against cameras, particularly bigger DSLR's, but usually there is a way to get an ok unless the band is well known. Salon Rojo was a problem one night with a popular PMM performance but some fast talking by a Cuban friend finally got the camera in. Be careful with the camera after a few drinks, particularly at clubs where you buy a bottle or two of Havana Club for the table....its easy to get caught up in the energy of night and forget about the camera (really).
Shot at ISO 6400.
Thanks in advance for any comments and feedback. All Rights Reserved--Contact for usage.
buy rear view camera
Specifications: 1. 100% BRAND NEW! 2. Weight: 720g 3. Screen Size:7 inch(16:9) 4. Dimensions:295mm x 173mm x 76mm 5. Resolution:480W*RGB*234H 6. Contrast Ratio: 100 : 1 7. Model: PAL/NTSC (Automatic Switch) 8. Power Supply: DC 12V 9. Power Consumption: 6W 10. Storage Temperature: 0C ~ 40C 11. Operation Temperature: -20C ~ 65C 12. Video:2 Way video input(V1/V2 selecting) 13. Car reversing back sight surveillance 14. Blue screen when no video signal 15. Available for VCD/DVD/GPS/Car Reverse Camera 16. Operate mode: Touch screen and remote control 17. No Audio Input or Output Features: 1. Multi-purpose LCD monitor for VCD/DVD/GPS/camera 2. After installed with camera, the monitors switch to the video 2(from camera); as well as the monitor will turn on automatically (when the monitor didn't turn on). This visible parking system could be used as the car parking radar. 3. Easy installation without damaging to any parts of the car, only clip the monitor on the original one. Delicate design could match the interior design of car. 4. Anti-glare blue mirror to make safer driving. 5. Delicate design, stable performance, clear picture and excellent color effect. 6. Using imported parts, free from disturbance of high frequency from motor. 7. Using high quality cable and high brightness backlight to improve clearness and last long. 8. Using imported ABS plastic and painting, free from scratching and alcoholic erosion and lasts long 9. Rear View Watching: image can be flipped to left or right (for mirrored or non-mirrored parking camera) Package content: 1. 1x 7" TFT LCD Car Mirror Monitor 2. 1x Remote Control 3. 1x Power Cable 4. 1x User Manual
pinhole camera make
funny trail camera pictures
canon camera battery charger nb 5l
the latest canon digital camera
best professional compact camera
pdf pinhole camera
camera shops tottenham court road
thermal night vision camera
カテゴリ : Category: None